February is the month of joyful celebrations from Lunar New Year all the way to Valentine’s Day. Treasureland brings together successful collaborations, partnerships, and achievements at the festive and blissful times, including technical updates and feature upgrades.
1. Treasureland Beta Version (mobile) is coming! The new version is under Closed Beta Testing and will be launched in March.
2. We updated the data and floor price in the Beta Version.
3. We updated the UI design and deployed the Moonbeam chain on the new version.
4. We updated our system and sped up the trading process on Treasureland.
5. We have also updated the C98 wallet support.
6. We have also added NFT GLB format support.
7. We have updated the NFT scarcity online.
8. We have optimized the underlying API service interface to enable increased efficiency.
Partnerships & Events
- Treasureland collaborated with Mask Network to co-host a Lucky Drop giveaway event for its supporters. Mask Network is a blockchain project armed with a vision to build decentralized applications that bridge Web 2.0 and Web 3.0 — February 1
2. Polygon-based GameFi project, Playermon, got listed on the Treasureland NFT marketplace. Playermon is a boundless NFT Game where anyone can explore and battle in the universe with their favorite player on — February 1
3. Melos Studios, a top decentralized music NFT marketplace on Web 3.0, listed its NFTs on the Treasureland marketplace — February 2
4. The NFTs of the world’s first cross-over play-to-earn game, Warena, became available on the Treasureland NFT marketplace. Warena’s gameplay mechanism allows players to live, play and earn in a cross Metaverse using their personalised NFT character — February 5
5. FreePort game NFTs started trading on Treasureland. FreePort is a play-to-earn crypto GameFi project on the Binance Smart Chain — February 7
6. The NFT smart contract addresses of the following projects were integrated on Treasureland; PlanetSandBox, InverseMutants and SnapFingersDAO
7. PlanetSandBox is the ultimate physics-powered TPS sandbox shooting game. Mutant Inverse NFTs are apes living on the Polygon blockchain with never-before-seen backgrounds. SnapFingers DAO combines research, a community play-to-earn Game Guild, and a DAO governance protocol that is based on proof of contribution mechanism — February 8
8. ZenteaDAO NFTs debuted on Treasureland. ZenTea DAO (Distributed Autonomous Organisation) is the non-partisan think tank and collective intelligence unit for the community by community — February 9
9. AmpleSwap, the best-automated market maker DEX on the BSC chain, partnered with Treasureland to release its NFT collections to its fans. The array of products available on the AmpleSwap DEX includes DeFi farming and liquidity pools — February 9
10. 9,999 OG fighter NFTs from the staples of the NFT game, Digital Fight Club, got added to Treasureland. Digital Fight Club allows players to take control of their own MMA gym; train, spar, recruit and fight with opposition fighters in the Octagon to earn real ETH — February 9
11. In yet another Lunar New Year celebration, Hashflow launched its branded NFT exclusively on Treasureland. Hashflow is a DEX that offers tight spreads, zero slippage, and MEV-resistant. The name of the collection is Hashblt — February 10
12. Treasureland inked a strategic partnership agreement with ShowMe, a subscription NFT social network built on Web 3.0 to provide simple ways for creators to connect with fans. As part of the agreement, ShowMe NFTs are now available on Treasureland — February 10
13. As was announced in a previous publication, Treasureland appeared on the IoTeX ecosystem spotlight as one of the top innovators building on its blockchain network, alongside Ankr and FilDaFinance. The event took place on Friday, February 11. A recap of the session can be watched on YouTube — February 11
14. Limited-edition NFTs jointly created by Fantom Chinese and AlpacaFinance became available for sale on Treasureland — February 11
15. PolyChainMon NFTs are now supported on Treasureland. PolyChainMon is a play-to-earn game where gamers can discover, collect and open booster packs to learn ultra-rare monsters and earn weekly rewards — February 11
16. Brand-new Wichita NFTs by the infamous Seascape Network went live on Treasureland — on February 11
17. NFT collection from the REVV token dApp was listed on Treasureland. The REVV token is an ERC-20 utility token that acts as the main currency for several game dapps developed by Animoca Brands — on February 12
18. On a chart published by HC Capital for the top BSC-based NFT marketplaces with the highest trade volume in 30 days, Treasureland ranked fourth, processing over $12 million worth of buy and sell transactions — February 13
19. Treasureland listed Grimace Coin NFTs. Grimace Coin is a project affiliated with the famous character and icon “Grimace” — February 14
20. CoinGecko is the world’s largest independent cryptocurrency data aggregator, which provides a fundamental analysis of the crypto market — February 15
21. Treasureland co-hosted an AMA session with Seascape with such an interesting topic about “2021 Recap and Outlook for 2022!” on February 21. Seascape is a gaming platform based around DeFi and NFT economies. By turning the core concepts of DeFi into easy-to-access games, Seascape lowers the bar of complexity linked with DeFi and crypto more generally. — February 16
22. Treasureland listed the Tales of Ragnarok NFT. Tales of Ragnarok is an NFT strategy game. Players will summon unique gods and plan offense and defense strategies to fight against the others. — February 17
23. Treasureland listed the Huobi Wallet’s new Ula NFT. To thank all Huobi Wallet users, Ula was born as an official mascot. Huobi Wallet mints Ula as NFT assets on the #POLYGON chain with a total supply of 45,558. Each Ula features a unique design. — February 18
24. Secondary sales of Penguin Brother NFT, curated by TSA incubator, occurred on Treasureland. — February 17
25. Another exciting NFT listing! Treasureland listed DOGAMÍ NFT. DOGAMÍ is the world’s first petaverse: Adopt, Raise & Earn $DOGA. The Dogs of DOGAMÍ have come, bringing their loyalty and desire for human interaction. — February 19
26. We have organized another AMA session with MetaGrail. MetaGrail NFT sales — A Web3 Infrastructure Focusing on Metaverse Social Standards on February 25. — February 21
27. Treasureland proudly listed a new NFT: Mech Master, a Turn-Based RPG Strategy game where you bring the future technology to build your territory and protect the homeland. — February 22
28. Treasureland participated in the Wichita Trading Competition held from February 22 to March 15 in partnership with Seascape Network. — February 23
29. Treasureland announced an exciting partnership with Doodle Duckling. The Doodle Duckling Stamp set is a premium stamp album full of prestigious collectible stamps with different themes. — February 24
30. Guess what? Treasureland has partnered with My Kingdom, a free P2E game that will send players searching for lost NFTs in an ancient virtual world of great civilizations, combining blockchain’s new play-to-earn gaming model. — February 28
- Treasureland will deploy on new chains in the coming weeks.
- We’ll support 3D(GLB) NFTs (under development).
- Blind boxes, trading campaigns, and giveaways will kick off next week.
Treasureland is a cross-chain NFT platform for NFT issuance, NFT trading, NFT collections, and tailored in-shop services. It provides a one-stop solution to business-end users from 0 to 1 and a multiple chain aggregation experience to C-end users.