May is the last month of Spring. It was also a month when we saw another episode of what an eventful year 2022 has been. As the month of June begins, we look back to January with pride, seeing how much progress we have made in such a short time to become the largest cross-chain NFT marketplace today.
And now, once again, here is a synopsis of the notable events we had in May, ranging from partnerships, new NFT listings, community events, and technical improvement.
- We updated the filter bar including more options/features to select during the trading.
- We added mimo swap (DEX) in the checkout to facilitate users when they purchase NFTs on the IoTeX chain.
3. We fixed the ranking system and the ranking will refresh every 24 hours.
4. We updated the homepage in UI and UX including adding banner settings.
5. We adjusted the floor price setting.
6. We deployed Treasureland NFT contract (ERC1155). As a contract by Treasureland team, we will design our own NFT graphic and distribute NFTs to the community regularly. The NFTs, with Treasureland branding, may contact us in the following usages: a) badge; b) whitelist priority in the future; c) token airdrop priority; d) please follow our official channels for the latest update.
7. We updated the royalty feature. We can help allocate royalty for NFT projects if they’re not available in the royalty setting on the contract.
8. We deployed on EVOMOS chain, now under final development test.
Partnerships and Events
2. NFT debut — BurgerCities NFTs coming to Treasureland
Treasureland announced a partnership with BurgerCities, a metaverse project that is pioneering the newest paradigm in the gamefi space — namely, MetaFi.
BurgerCities aims to revitalize the entire metaverse industry by launching the first standardized MetaFi platform on the BSC chain. Treasureland will collaborate with BurgerCities to achieve the aforementioned vision, first starting with the listing of BurgerCities NFT heroes that can be used by players to combat monsters, and engage in land management and PVP challenges.
3. Treasureland Integrate Muon Network
Muon Network is a decentralized node network specializing in cross-chain infrastructure. Treasureland will integrate Muon’s blockchain infrastructure to build cross-chain bridges to help facilitate multi-chain NFT trading for users. Read more details here.
4. Treasureland V3 Beta Test
Treasureland announced a giveaway for the community members who joined the Treasureland v3 Mobile beta-test program that was held between the 10th 24th of May. Participation in the giveaway gives a chance to receive exciting rewards ranging from $GMT tokens, $APE tokens (of BAYC), and mysterious NFTs.
3. NASH Metaverse Released Special NFTs for NASH KuCoin Carnival
Following the integration of the KCC chain, the Treasureland team enabled the buying and selling of NFTs from the Nash Metaverse. Nash is the first NFT project from the KCC ecosystem and the collection is officially referred to as the NKC Kucoin Carnival.
4. New partner Moon Step app
Treasureland became the official partner of Moon Step’s vastly hyped move-to-earn platform. It is a vastly hyped move-to-earn project that aims to give users incentives for engaging in workout activities that reduce calories. Treasureland will provide liquidity solutions for Moon Step NFTs.
5. Joint giveaway by Treasureland and Project Galaxy
Treasureland in collaboration with Galaxy Project collaborated to co-host a giveaway of 20 loyalty editions of NFT OATs. The event ran from May 26th to May 31.
6. Treasureland Collab Wl Promo with Alone Blue
Ahead of its upcoming presale, Alone Blue held a WL giveaway to the Treasureland community. A total of 5 Wl slots were earmarked to be given to users after a few prerequisite sets of tasks were completed. Alone Blue
New NFT Listing
1. Otherside Meta
Otherside is a gamified, interoperable metaverse. The game blends mechanics from massively multiplayer online role-playing games (MMORPGs) and web3-enabled virtual worlds. Think of it as a meta RPG where the players own the world, your NFTs can become playable characters, and thousands can play together in real time — May 2
2. Mines of Dalarnia
It’s a free-to-play blockchain action-adventure platform-mining gamefi project — May 4
3. Yakuza Pandas
Yakuza Pandas is a collection of 10,000 stylistically curated hand-drawn NFTs that exist on Ethereum, BNB, Polygon, AVAX, Fantom, Arbitrum, and Optimism chains –May 9
4. Lunar Genesis Crystals
Multi-chain NFTs that unlock powers for holders. Not only are these 4K animated crystals among the most stunning art in the multiverse, the Genesis Collection also has a captivating storyline, LNR staking rewards, and access to exclusive abilities within the Lunar Ecosystem — May 10
5. Ninja’s World
The first Ninja adventure GameFi 2.0 integrating PVE, PVP, GVG (guild vs guild) — May 10
6. Hero Galaxy: Artifacts
Artifacts are stand-alone ERC 721 NFTs that can be equipped by Hero Galaxy Heroes or sold on the open market. Artifacts are earned as rewards for gameplay, heroic deeds, and staked Heroes — May 11
7. Skyweaver NFT
Skyweaver is a browser-based cross-platform card game where players can own, trade, sell and gift their cards — May 12
8. Kaiju Worlds
It’s a game that focuses on rewarding players with Kaiju tokens. Players are rewarded for winning battles with enemies or winning the exciting tournaments — May 18
9. 5Km Sneakers NFT
5KM is a Web3 lifestyle app that comes with a built-in Gamefi feature to improve people’s lifestyles by not only rewarding them for walking but also for taking practical actions that can help improve the Earth’s climate — May 19
10. Calo Metaverse
Metaverse is a health—lifestyle platform with Gamefi and Socialfi factors to help people move more and make movement — May 20
11. StarLight NFT
StarLight NFTs from the Diffusion DAO project launched on Treasureland. Starlight NFT is an important symbol of the diffusion starlight stage.
12. The Plague NFT
The Frogs are plaguing the NFT Space to fight for the decentralization of communication, the decentralization of information and the decentralization of money — May 26
13. Stone DAO
StoneDAO is essentially an open social experiment, based on gradually decentralized social evolution — May 27
14. Chimpers NFT
Chimpers are a collection of 5,555 generative NFT pixel characters created by TimpersHD.
Chimpers are your digital identity for the Chimpverse and your passport to adventure — May 29
15. MoveCash NFT
MoveCash is a web3 lifestyle app with Defi, social-fi, and game-fi elements — May 30
- Treasureland will keep on improving the mobile end BETA version
- Treasureland will renovate the UI in the BETA version and launch new features.
- We will also integrate with more chains and list more new projects.
- We will develop on bulk/bundle buying/selling.
Your opinions and suggestions mean a lot to Treasureland. Please feel free to forward them on official channels if you have any advice. You can also forward them via our contact at email@example.com.
Treasureland is a cross-chain NFT platform for NFT issuance, NFT trading, NFT collections, and tailored in-shop services. It provides a one-stop solution to business-end users from 0 to 1 and a multiple chain aggregation experience to C-end users.
Treasureland raised a seed funding round led by HashKey Capital and Youbi Capital, with participation from Animoca, Assembly Ventures, NGC Venture, GBV Capital, DFG, Spark Digital, SNZ, Mask Network and other top institutions.
Treasureland has deployed on multiple blockchains, including Binance Smart Chain, Ethereum, Polygon, IoTex, Moonriver, and diverse multi-chain NFT assets. And it will deploy on more chains in the near future.