How to purchase NFTs with the $SOS tokens on Treasureland?
1. First, go to the official Treasureland website and connect your wallet to the Ethereum chain.
The market will automatically switch to the Treasureland ETH version.
2. Then, use the search bar to find the NFT you want to buy.
3. Next, click on the NFT and tap on the “Buy” button.
4. After that, click the “Checkout” button on the dialog box that appears to pay for the NFT.
5. At the upper-left corner of the dialog box, expand the drop-down menu to select SOS as the payment option.
How to sell NFTs with $SOS on Treasureland?
1. Go to Treasureland, and connect your wallet to the Ethereum chain. The market will automatically switch to the Treasureland ETH version. After that, click on “Account”.
2. Then, tick “Ethereum” and choose the NFT you want to sell.
3. On the current interface, tap on the “Sale” button and click on “Confirm” to approve the NFT for sale.
Note: Ensure you have enough gas in your wallet to pay for the transaction.
4. Also, select “$SOS” as the default trading currency and set a price.
5. After the gas settings interface pops up, click the “Confirm” button (Generally, use the default gas).
6. Congrats, your NFT has been listed successfully! You can check it on your account.
1. If the seller does not place an order with $SOS, a potential buyer can initiate a buyer order requesting to pay with SOS using the “Make Offer” button.
2. Treasureland takes 2% from every sale made on its platform.
3. Ethereum network fees are paid to miners whenever a payment transaction is initiated on the blockchain.
Treasureland is a cross-chain NFT platform for NFT issuance, NFT trading, NFT collections, and tailored in-shop services. It provides a one-stop solution to business-end users from 0 to 1 and a multiple chain aggregation experience to C-end users.